Posted July 9th, 2020
We all know that it has been a long last four months adjusting to the Covid Pandemic and things just have not been the same. New Century FCU continues to monitor the current situation to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and our employees. At this time, while we still do not feel it is the best interest to completely open-up the lobbies, we will begin conducting in branch transactions by appointment only. See below for details and we look forward to seeing you
Appointment Only/Updated Hours
Starting July 13th, New Century FCU will be open Monday-Friday from 9:00AM-5:00PM and on Saturday from 9:00AM-12:00PM. We will also start allowing in person appointments for members that have more complex or time-consuming transactions that can be handled easier inside as opposed to the drive up. Examples of these could be opening a new IRA, new account opening, having a document notarized and loan disbursements just to name a few. Basic teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and any other inquiries should be handled either through the drive up or over the phone by calling one of the offices. We ask that should you need to come in to complete a transaction, please call the respective branch to set up an appointment prior to arriving to ensure availability.
What to Expect when Visiting
In compliance with the federal, state and local agency guidelines, all patrons are required to follow the guidelines set forth below to maintain the safety of everyone.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come inside. Please call us at 815-741-1847 or 815-726-3440 and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.
- Please remove hats and sunglasses before entering.
- Please wear a mask/covering and maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Due to appointment only and limiting the amount of people inside at a time, you may be asked to wait in your car, if necessary.
- Protective sneeze guards have been installed in the branches where members are served face to face.
- Markers have been placed on the floor 6 feet apart to encourage social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer bottles and stations have been placed throughout the lobby for member and third-party use.
- Throughout the day, staff will disinfect frequently touched surfaces to ensure safety.